Naples Italy tourism
Naples is an ancient, yet vibrant city with a plethora of churches and artistic treasures that await you!
My recommended tours:
- The Archaeological Museum of Naples: Antique roman art and artefacts from Pompeii
- Naples Underground aqueducts: A walk in the underground area of Naples
- The Chapel of San Severo: Noblemen and Alchemists in Naples
- Fontanels Cemetary: A macabre walk in the heart of the city of Naples
- Phlegrean Fields: SOLFATARA – BAIA – CAPE MISENO –KYME
- The National Museum of San Martino: A Baroque jewel not to miss
- Seven works of mercy: Caravaggio in Naples
- The Catacombs of Saint Januarius: Roman culture in metamorphosis with the first Christians
- Naples Cathedral: An experience which lies between religion and superstition
- National Museum of Capodimonte: From Michelangelo to Andy Warhol
- Explore the Spanish Quarter: Decadence and architecture: What is it like to live here?
- The Botanic Garden of Naples: Botany of the Mediterranean area (Reservations required)
- Theatro San Carlo – The Opera House of Naples/Italy